Related Books & Stationary
Products you may like
Dor-to-dor | Self Picking
Online 24 hours
Return over 7 days
Online 24/7 days
+255 713 641 820
FELLOWES SATURN A4 LAMINATOR
: In stock
: Fellowes | Similar Fellowes products
Request Bulky Order
FELLOWES SATURN A4 LAMINATOR DETAILS
The Fellowes Saturn A4 Laminator offers numerous laminating possibilities with minimal adjustment in a user friendly design. The Saturn A4 is perfectly suited for occasional use in the home office, small office or school. Designed for letter size document applications up to 220mm / 9.5" wide, the Saturn A4 heats up in just 6 minutes and completes an A4 size lamination in less than 1 minute.
Offers 2 temperature settings for laminating 75/80 and 100/125 micron hot pouches. Features advanced temperature control for consistent lamination quality and an anti-jamming release lever for trouble free operation. Unique HeatGuard Technology uses double-walled insulation to keep heat inside so laminator is never hot to the touch. Visual and audible indicators clearly signal when the laminator is ready to use. Dual-purpose tray guides pouch for best result and acts as a protective dust cover. Laminator has a handle for portability plus stand-up feet and cord wrap for easy storage.
- This machine can laminate documents of up to A4 size making it ideal for everyday use.
- It's suitable for use with pouches between 80 and 125 microns.
- It has a laminating speed of 30 cm per minute.
- It has a warm up time of 1 minute so you can start using it right away.
- The jam release buttons releases tension between the rollers for pouch removal.
- The reverse mechanism enables easy retrieval and realignment of misled documents.
- Heat-guard technology reduces the surface temperature by up to 50%, ensuring that the laminator is safe to touch.
- It comes with a 2 year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Advanced Temperature Control
- Laminates photos and documents up to 220mm wide.
- Dual temperature settings for laminating 75/80 and 100/125 micron hot pouches
- Quick heat-up time "" ready in just 6 minutes
- Ready beep or light indicates when machine is ready to laminate
- Fast and easy to use "" laminates in less than 1 minute
- Heat-guard Technology - Double-walled insulation keeps heat inside
- Dual-purpose tray guides pouch
- Consistent Lamination quality
- Adapts to a wide range of potential uses
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- No need to wait around for results
- Enables user to safely continue with other tasks during heat up
- Makes you more productive
- Laminator is comfortable to touch
- For best results and as a protective dust cover
|Package Type (Shippment)||Carrier|